Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grandma Has to Brag!

Last night I returned to Florida from some time visiting my kids and grandkids in Arizona.  I had a wonderful time but am already missing those smiling faces!
My daughter Dawn.  The little cutie is her son, my oldest grandson, Jacob.
This blue-eyed cutie is Joshua, my youngest grandson, and Jacob's cousin.
Jacob's into super heroes now.  A hand towel makes a good cape!
Joshua loves to drive his truck!
But their favorite thing to do is - playing together!
There's nothing better than crashing trucks off Grandma's coffee table.
A table makes a good hiding place.
They also had a big day playing in the sprinklers with my daughter Gayle, Joshua's mom.
Joshua's a happy happy two-year old!
I think everyone can see why it was so hard to leave Arizona!!

 

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how hard that would be! My daughter just lives 4 hours away...
    You certainly have some cutie pie grandchildren. Love the super hero picture...brought back some memories of my son when he was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.word.
    That picture of Joshua under the table -- his eyes are totally Gayle!
    I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you miss them! What a beautiful family you have!

    I checked your blog last night & was wondering where you had been. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete